CLOSED: Win a cruise for two + the Jack Reacher series!
Holidays are a time to sit back and relax and what better way to do this than with a good book – or in this case, 21 great books! We’re offering one lucky reader the chance to win a seven-night Mediterranean cruise for two people and Lee Child’s entire Jack Reacher series, including Night School – the new Reacher novel.
Lee Child is one of the world’s bestselling thriller writers, and his leading character, Jack Reacher, is not for the faint-hearted. From the first novel, Killing Floor, we have been following Reacher – an avenging angel who dispenses justice – as he shows us that the bad guys don’t always win! With the 21st Jack Reacher novel, Night School, out this November and available to pre-order now, and the second Jack Reacher movie hitting the big screen this October, now is the perfect time to discover the series if you haven’t already. Find out more about the Jack Reacher series here.
‘It’s said that a Jack Reacher novel is bought every four seconds somewhere in the world…Lee Child’s genius has been to create a tough guy hero that men will envy and women will adore’ – Daily Express
To be in with a chance of winning the sensational Jack Reacher series and a seven night Mediterranean cruise for two people, simply fill in the form and answer the question below.
This competition has now closed.
Competition closes 10th September 2016 23.59 BST. Please note that this form does not always work with Internet Explorer – if you have trouble using the form when entering, please use an alternative browser.
Terms and Conditions:
1. By entering this free prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this prize draw.
2. To enter you must answer the above question and submit your details by the closing date below.
3. This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over and is open to residents of the UK only, except for employees of Promoter (see below), its subsidiary companies, their families, and any other company connected with the prize draw.
4. Entries must be received by September 10th 2016 23.59 BST (closing date). Entries that are illegible, incomplete, corrupted or which fail to be received for any reason, will not count. The promoter is not responsible for entries delayed. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
5. Only one entry per person. The prize is not transferable.
6. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place by September 26th 2016. The first entry drawn at random by an independent person will be the winner.
7. The prize is to win a 7 nights Mediterranean Cruise for two people – details are as follows:
- Dates for the cruise must be supplied to Penguin Random House within 3 months of winning the competition and must be taken before July 2017.
- If the winner wishes to make changes to the prize after cruise has been booked and paid for, then any associated costs must be incurred by the winner
- Travel transfers included are those included with the cruise package only, all other travel costs (including any flights and transfers) are payable by the prize winners
- The full details of the cruise will be announced at the time of booking.
- The prize does not include any spending money
- The prize includes full board on the cruise, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. All drinks and other expenses are not included
- The prize includes the packaged accommodation on board, but does not include spa treatments or any additional cost items outside of the cruise package.
- Chargeable upgrades are not included in this prize.
- The prize includes all entertainment provided within the cruise package, any additional spend needed for day trips off the boat are not included.
- The prize winner is responsible for their own travel insurance, it is not included in the prize
8. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
9. The winner will be notified by email within fourteen days of the prize draw (i.e. by Monday 10th October 2016). The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
11. The promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running this prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
12. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
13. No cash prize alternative will be offered.
14. The Promoter is The Random House Group Limited of 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 2SA.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.