Twitter Terms & Conditions
Want to enter one of our twitter competitions? Read this first…
TWITTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By entering a Dead Good twitter competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Dead Good twitter competitions are open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of The Random House Group Limited (the promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competitions.
3. You can enter the Dead Good twitter competitions by following the specified instructions within the tweet. You may enter a maximum of once per day and anyone found to be creating multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified (and may be sanctioned by Twitter for breach of Twitter’s terms).
4. The closing date will be specified within the tweet. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Responsibility will not be accepted for lost or damaged entries, whether due to system error or otherwise. Proof of entering the competitions via Twitter is not proof of the promoter’s receipt of entry.
5. The prize is explicitly stated within the competition tweet. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the prize with or without notice.
7. The prize draw will take place within 1 day of the closing date and the winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. The prize will be posted out by Dead Good.
8. The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
9. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to send you your free book and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
10. Winners names will be available upon the promoter’s receipt of a stamped addressed envelope.
11. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA. www.randomhouse.co.uk.
14. You acknowledge and agree that the Dead Good competitions are run by the promoter and not by Twitter and is in no way associated with Twitter and that Twitter will not be liable to you or any third party in relation to or in connection with the Dead Good competitions.
15. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding Dead Good competitions must be directed towards the promoter and not Twitter.