CLOSED: Read the new James Bond before anyone else
We’re giving a lucky 007 fan the chance to be one of the first people in the world to read Forever and a Day, while luxuriating in surroundings enjoyed by both James Bond and his creator Ian Fleming.
To be in with a chance of winning a night at The Savoy Hotel, London, with a limited edition advanced copy of Forever and a Day and a Martini; simply fill in your details below. Good luck!
This competition is now closed.
Competition closes 30th April 2018. Please note that this form does not always work with Internet Explorer – if you have trouble using the form when entering, please use an alternative browser.
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., and the Random House Group Limited) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 30th April 2018. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 1st May. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
6. The prize for the winner is one nights accommodation in a Superior Queen Room at The Savoy Hotel, London to be taken before 31st May 2018 and one limited edition bound proof copy of Anthony Horowitz’s Forever and a Day.
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via email or post by 3rd May 2018. The winner must claim their prize within 10 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. To obtain details of the winner please email [email protected] stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
12. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
13. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.