Terms and Conditions – The Trap competition
Want to enter one of our competitions? Read this first…
Please note this competition is now closed.
Dead Good Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter and their group companies, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter, complete the entry form on the Dead Good website by 23:59 BST 14th September 2023.
- All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 15th September, 2023. The winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize for the winners is a flair espresso machine, one bag of Badger&Dodo coffee, a signed copy of THE TRAP by Catherine Ryan Howard. The prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Please note reservations are subject to availability and terms and conditions apply.
- Prizes are subject to availability and there is no cash prize alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email by 30th September, 2023.
- The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address: [email protected] (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing [email protected]. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.