We’ve teamed up with our friends at the all new Andrew Brownsword Hotel, Minster Mill, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a tour of Oxford from bestselling novelist Cara Hunter and a stay for two at luxury Cotswold hotel Minster Mill.
Cara Hunter is the Sunday Times bestselling novelist of the DI Adam Fawley series. Set in Oxford, the series beloved by readers includes Close to Home, In the Dark, No Way Out and the brand new All The Rage. The lucky winner of this prize will receive an atmospheric tour of Oxford from the bestselling author herself.
Minster Mill is situated in the charming village of Minster Lovell and the lucky winner of this prize will receive an overnight stay, a delicious three-course dinner in the Minster Mill’s stylish restaurant, and breakfast the following morning. Perched on the banks of the River Windrush in the heart of the Cotswolds, and just 15 miles from the dreamy spires of Oxford, this glamorous Oxfordshire hotel features stylish Skandi design inside a Cotswold stone exterior, set within 65 acres of beautiful grounds.
To be in with a chance of winning this prize, please enter your details below.
Terms and conditions
• The prize is for a winner plus one guest
• The prize includes an overnight stay at Minster Mill, an aperitif each before dinner (select from a glass of Champagne, house spirits or cocktail), three course a la carte menu and a shared bottle of wine with dinner, selected by our sommelier. A morning newspaper delivered to the room and Full English or continental breakfast is also included
• The prize is subject to availability
• The prize is valid for a stay until 30th April 2020, excluding blackout dates
• Blackout dates include 25th, 26th and 31st December, 14th February, 10th – 13th March (Gold Cup) and Bank Holiday weekends, including Easter from 10th – 13th April
• The prize must be booked by 31 March 2020, must be booked at least two weeks in advance and dates cannot be amended once booked
• The prize is not transferable
• There is no cash alternative
• The prize excludes anything in addition to that stipulated and any extras must be paid for on departure by the prize winner or guest
Terms and conditions. Competition closes 31st October.