Quick Fire Round: Arne Dahl
At Dead Good we are in the privileged position of occasionally being able to ask a crime author (very nicely) to write something for us. So we thought we’d go one better and film them! This is Dead Good’s Quick Fire Tuesday.
We want to get under the skin of the very best crime authors and find out what makes them tick. Ten questions fiendishly designed to unsettle, baffle and bemuse our victims and get to the root of what inspires and entertains them!
This week it’s Scandi-crime sensation ARNE DAHL!
These are our Dead Good Top Ten Quick Fire Questions:
1. What is your favourite word?
2. Who is your favourite fictional detective?
3. What is the scariest location you’ve ever been to?
4. What’s your favourite film and why?
5. What would your final meal be?
6. What is your favourite book cover of all time?
7. Where do you write?
8. Who is your favourite crime writer?
9. What’s your alcoholic tipple of choice?
10. Which character from fiction (books, TV, film all count!) would you like to go on a date with?
A big thank you to Arne Dahl for risking our hot seat. We’re glad he won’t be eating any hand-grenades any time soon.
Find out more about the books behind Arne Dahl.