Quick Fire Round: Frederick Forsyth
Ever wondered what tipple you’d be ordering when hanging out with your favourite author in the pub? Whether they have the same favourite word as you? Well now’s your chance to find out – this is Dead Good’s Quick Fire Tuesday!
We want to get under the skin of the very best crime authors and find out what makes them tick! Ten questions fiendishly designed to unsettle, baffle and bemuse our victims and get to the root of what inspires and entertains them.
This week it’s Diamond Dagger Winner and thriller writing supremo FREDERICK FORSYTH!
These are our Dead Good Top Ten Quick Fire Questions:
1. What is your favourite word?
2. Who is your favourite fictional detective?
3. What is the scariest location you’ve ever been to?
4. What’s your favourite film and why?
5. What would your final meal be?
6. What is your favourite book cover of all time?
7. Where do you write?
8. Who is your favourite crime writer?
9. What’s your alcoholic tipple of choice?
10. Which character from fiction (books, TV, film all count!) would you like to go on a date with?
A very big thank you to Frederick Forsyth for taking the time to answer our questions. We’re also very partial to a glass of Claret so will make sure to drink one when reading The Kill List!
Want to find out what Henning Mankell’s favourite word is? Or Arne Dahl’s last meal? Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch them all!
Read the Book: