Quick Fire Round: Henning Mankell interview
Fed up with the usual questions asked of authors like where do you get your good ideas from? Want to find out more about the real people behind the name on the title page? Then this is for you! This is Dead Good’s Quick Fire Tuesday.
And boy do we have an author for you this week…
We want to get under the skin of the very best crime authors and find out what makes them tick. We’ve come up with ten questions fiendishly designed to unsettle, baffle and bemuse our victims and get to the root of what inspires and entertains them.
This week it’s Scandi-crime legend HENNING MANKELL!
These are our Dead Good Ten Quick Fire Questions:
1. What is your favourite word?
2. Who is your favourite fictional detective?
3. What is the scariest location you’ve ever been to?
4. What’s your favourite film and why?
5. What would your final meal be?
6. What is your favourite book cover of all time?
7. Where do you write?
8. Who is your favourite crime writer?
9. What’s your alcoholic tipple of choice?
10. Which character from fiction (books, TV, film all count!) would you like to go on a date with?
A big thank you to Wallander creator Henning Mankell, a legend in his own lifetime and all round thoroughly nice man! And we love Sherlock Holmes too!