Terms & Conditions: John le Carré live cinema tickets
1. By entering a competition through Dead Good, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over within the United Kingdom, except for employees of the Promoter, their subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. You acknowledge and agree that this competition is run by the Promoter and not by any third party in relation to or in connection with this competition.
4. The closing date for the competition is 28th August 2017. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Responsibility will not be accepted for lost or damaged entries, whether due to system error or otherwise. Proof of entering the prize draw via the Dead Good website is not proof of the Promoter’s receipt of entry.
5. There will be one prize winner, who will win one pair of tickets to a cinema screening of John Le Carré live on 7th September 2017, at a cinema of their choice within the United Kingdom from the list available at www.johnlecarrelive.com (“Prize”). Travel is not included. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the prize with or without notice.
7. A random draw supervised by the Promoter will take place within 3 days of 28th August 2017 to select the winner. The Prize winner will be notified by Twitter DM and will need to respond by midnight within three days of the date of contact with their choice of cinema location (to be chosen from the list available at www.johnlecarrelive.com). If a selected winner does not meet all of the necessary conditions or refuses the Prize, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries.
8. The winner agrees to the Promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the Promoter’s publicity material.
19. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the Promoter in order to send you your prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties unless you have ticked the appropriate box.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
12. The Promoter’s contact details are: The Random House Group Limited, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA. www.randomhouse.co.uk. Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL. www.penguin.co.uk
13. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed towards the Promoter.
Promoter: Penguin Books Limited (“Penguin”) and The Random House Group Limited (“Random House”)